Rinnai Infinity 16
Never run out of hot water again with a Rinnai B16 continuous flow hot water system, available from Hilton Plumbing.
The Rinnai B16 is designed with a built-in temperature control, which conveniently allows you to select the maximum temperature of the water at all times.
If you are looking for a hot water system that conserves energy and saves on electricity, you can’t go past the Rinnai B16. The unit won’t start heating water until you actually need it.
You can customise your Rinnai B16 with Deluxe and Universal hot water controllers, which conveniently allows you to select the maximum temperature of the water at all times and offers features such as bath fill function and voice prompting,
The Rinnai B16 is the ideal choice if you wish to supply hot water to a one bathroom home.
It has a 6 star energy rating, a guarantee that it is one of the most energy efficient solutions for continuous flow hot water system needs in the market.
The Rinnai Infinity B16 has a water storage capacity of 16 liters, with an ergonomic design that enables easy installation and domestic commissioning. It is durable and saves important home space. This hot water system also comes equipped with a built-in temperature control with display and stability control.
|Hot Water Delivery||16 L/pm|
|Gas Consumption||124 Mj/h|
|Manufacturers Heat Exchanger Warranty (Domestic)||10 Years (3 Years Labour On Heat Exchanger)|
|Manufacturers Parts & Labour Warranty (Domestic)||3 Years|
|Hot Water Connection||15mm|
|Link to Manufacturers Product Page||https://www.rinnai.com.au/category/hot-water/continuous-flow-hot-water/infinity/|
Benefits of the Rinnai B16
- Energy efficient – The Rinnai B16 has a 6 star energy rating and is one of the most energy efficient continuous flow hot water systems on the market.
- Save money – Installing a Rinnai B16 should reduce your electricity costs.
- Eco-friendly – A Rinnai B16 unit only heats the water when you turn on the tap, meaning less greenhouse gas emissions.
- Easy installation – It is so simple to install the Rinnai B16 almost anywhere.
- Built to last – The Rinnai B16 has been designed with the best quality componentry, meaning it is built to last.
- Compact design – The slimline unit means you will save both wall and floor space.
Hot Water System Specialists
If you are wondering if a Rinnai B16 hot water system is the right choice for your home, contact the team at Hilton Plumbing and we will be able to talk you through our range of options.
We can also provide an upfront, obligation-free quote. Once you’re satisfied with your quote, you can make a booking with one of our experienced hot water system installers.
Areas We Serve
*Terms and Conditions Apply