WHY CHOOSE QUANTUM?
- Highest hot water recovery rate in the heat pump market . This means that your customers won’t run out of hot water.
- Excellent for use in poor water conditions.
- NO BOOSTER ELEMENTS – don’t need them! Quantum heat pumps can operate in ambient temperatures from a low of -10ºc!
- Over 30 years of ongoing product development means that Quantum continuously improves the energy efficiency of the heat pumps while at the same time reducing component, manufacturing and installation costs.
- Easy Installations – No Solar Roof Panels
- Cuts up to 75% of running costs compared to Electric & LPG Gas units.
HOW IT WORKS
The Quantum heat pump is a patented system whereby heat from the ambient air is absorbed by an environmentally friendly refrigerant in the evaporator. This refrigerant gas is then compressed which causes the gas’s temperature to be raised. This hot gas is passed through tubes wrapped around the outside of the water tank. This heat is then transferred to the water inside the tank.
Once the heat from the compressed gas has been transferred to the water in the tank, the gas becomes a liquid again, and then passes through an expansion device (TX valve) and back to the evaporator. The cycle is then repeated until the water in the storage tank reaches 60°C.
The Quantum heat pump’s efficiency stems from the fact that it requires only minimal electricity to operate. It works in temperatures from as low as -10°C up to 40°C without the need for boosting, and at the same time reducing your carbon footprint.
RUNNING COST COMPARISON
Start Saving Money on your Water Heating Today
Call 6350 0900
- Save 50%* off the regular price! (normally $4150 fully installed*)
- Modern brush aluminium finish
- Save up to 75% on your energy bills
- 5 year cylinder warranty
Quantum Heat Pump Explained
MAKING A DIFFERENCE WITH QUANTUM ENERGY HOT WATER HEAT PUMPS
Hot water heat pumps are often confused with solar hot water and in some ways this confusion is justified. Solar hot water heaters rely on incidental sunshine to affect the heating while hot water heat pumps take heat from the ambient air and use this energy source to heat the water. The Quantum heat pump does not need sunshine to operate nor does it need large roof panels, in fact for commercial applications the units look like traditional hot water heaters. Day or night, rain, hail or shine, they produce hot water but with efficiencies such that traditional hot water heating bills can be slashed by 50-75%.